Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Little Princess

Siriana had a great time at Grandma Dorothy's. This crown was given to me by my girlfriends for my bachelorette party. We are now back in Spokane with Erick, Neal and Artimus. The flight back did not go quite as well. For the first 15 min. every single baby on the plane was crying. It was a disaster. But thankfully all at once all of the babies quieted down and Siri went to sleep. One of my law school professors was sitting in the row in front of me and gave me a nice smile when she settled down. Now that we are back in Spokane I am getting ready for classes and Erick is getting jobs lined up. Tonight we are going to our friend Thomas' house for dinner and Erick is going to bid his kitchen remodel. Our neighbors have thankfully agreed to watch Siri when I am in class and Erick is working. We are very lucky to have such wonderful friends. Siri, Erick and I already miss Grandma Julie and Dorothy and can hardly wait to see them in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Grandma Julie loves all the pictures and stories, and this one made me tear up. You are the sweetest little girl ever. Thanks Missy for sharing, and taking the time to post all of this.
    Love Grandma Julie

    ReplyDelete