Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mom's Graduation Information


For those of you who will be attending my Mom's Law school graduation- here are the webpages about graduation weekend and hotel information.
My parents would love to have as many people stay with us as can fit. We have a lot of floor space, and by that time I'll likely be crawling all over you if your on the floor! Otherwise, the Davenport, Hotel Lusso, and the Montvale are beautiful hotels in Downtown Spokane. One of Grandma Dorothy's friends stayed at the Bed and Breakfast and it is supposed to be a wonderful place. Be sure to book your accommodations soon because they are already filling up. The undergrads' are graduating that same weekend so the hotels will be completely full very soon. I hope to see many of you here! I am getting so big you'll hardly recognize me.




Calendar of Events:

No comments:

Post a Comment