Monday, April 30, 2007

Siri and Mom Celebrate the Last Day of School!

Mom's last day of school was on Friday. I went out to dinner at Europa with some of my friends from Florence and Judge Eitzen. We had a wonderful time reminiscing about Europe. The next morning Siri and I joined my friend Natalie for a celebratory Margarita at Azteca. Luckily I don't have any finals. Instead I had papers due, and I only have one 10 page paper left that will be a piece of cake. I have so much free time on my hands that I hardly know what to do with myself. Siri helped me work on the gardens in the backyard yesterday. We hope to get all of the gardens weeded and plant some natural grasses in the back garden- which will inevitably mean digging up the tulips, but I think it will be the prettiest garden when it's finished. Erick and Neal worked on repairing our front steps yesterday. The have started crumbling to bits after putting salt on them this winter. The new brick pavers look great. We can hardly wait for our family to arrive for graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment