Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Island Life Update

We have been so busy here on "The Rock" as it is lovingly referred to by locals and imports alike. We just had the 10th Annual Pacific Arts Festival which culminated in an amazing fireworks display. For two weeks Siri stayed up late dancing with artists from over 20 pacific islands. I will post pictures when I have a better internet connection. Now we are resting from so many late nights. We also are getting ready to move into a new house that is right on the ocean. We will likely move later this week. Work is going great for me. I am very busy, but the work is exciting. I work with immigration issues daily. Erick was just hired by the Department of Marine and Wildlife Resources. He gets to work from home and it is just 20 hours a week so he gets to still spend a lot of time with Siri. We also have another baby on the way. The new baby is a GIRL! She is scheduled to arrive October 28th. She is healthy and I am doing great too. Thanks for the cards and emails. It is great to keep up with what is going on back home. We miss all of you and I wish that you could hang out on the beaches with us!

1 comment:

  1. a girl???? congratulations!!!! do you have any name ideas? we need belly pics!

    ReplyDelete