Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big spider, New teeth, Fun expressions

When it rains, spiders seek refuge indoors. This one chose to seek refuge in our kitchen, I scared it into hiding by taking too many pictures. I was going to leave it alone and hope it would find a few cockroaches to eat before going back outdoors but my wife did not think that was an acceptable option. One little squirt of Raid into it's hiding hole sure did the trick, Siri was quite impressed to see how quickly a spider in it's death throes can move around the kitchen floor.

Look closely... two bottom teeth.

Helen is exited.


Siri is reluctantly posing.

And not so reluctantly.


Siri mad.

Helen is still excited.

1 comment:

  1. If I ever saw something in real life I think *I* would shrivel up and die.

    ::swoon::

    ReplyDelete