Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sleeping Soundly


This morning Siri and I went to the Law School to have Daleen the Computer Guru try to fix my laptop. Luckly we had backed up everything just before it broke. She is amazing and said she will look at it over the thanksgiving break and let me know it's status on Monday. After meeting with Daleen we went to Dr. Hauxwell's office for Siri's second PKU. She was still sleeping soundly and did a great job when the Nurse collected the blood. She wined a little bit when she was pricked but then calmed right back down. When we got home she woke up and ate and this picture is her sleeping soundly again. My co-worker MaryKay made this great blanket for her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    Hi Siri

    happy Thanksgiveing.I seen the pretty pictures.Gavin and I are at
    grandma's and grandpa's house. they are your great uncle Denis and great aunt Liz. we are hunting deer. hope to meet you soon.
    Karly Bihner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:59 AM

    Hi Missy, Erick and Siri,

    I've been enjoying the website, the photos, and finding out how everyone is doing.

    Sorry we we'll be at home in Michigan for Christmas and won't be able to see you in St. Paul. Joan is lucky!

    Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete