Sunday, November 19, 2006

Three's a Family

We took this picture just before dinner. It was grandma Julie's last day in Spokane. We were all sad to see her go. She was so helpful and supportive during the birth and the first week. Erick is now testing out his laundry skills again and is a pro at changing cloth diapers. On top of taking care of me and Siri he has finished installing the molding in our office/breakfast area and is getting ready to put new floors in our kitchen. He's quite the productive Papa. Right now Siri and her Dad are watching the Packers football game.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    CONGRADULATIONS!!! I have not been looking at the site very often so I just saw but oh my gosh how exciting SHE IS HERE!!! I hope you all are doing well.
    Shannon A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    I'm glad to hear you're all doing well. I'm even more glad that Erick hasn't forgotten that his roots are in Packerland!

    ReplyDelete