Friday, July 10, 2009

Helen pulls herself up, has fun at daycare


Helen pulls herself up on couch, for the first time in recorded history!

Helen in her walker, the kid next to her is named Duane. He is reported to be the only one of the kids at daycare that Siri will allow to touch or get near Helen. If one of the other kids gets near Helen, apparently the consequenses are severe.

Helen likes her walker

Kids at daycare, I do not recall the name of the boy on the left, the boy in the middle is Duane again (or maybe D'Wayne) I showed Siri this picture and asked her what the girl's name is. She replied "Hippopotumus". Don't ask me. While I am on the subject of "things Siri says" I will report what she told me the other night; "Daddy, what are you doing? Stop it. You're making a big mess." What was I doing? Barbacueing chicken. I may have dripped a little marinade on the porch.

A Fautasi team flipping over their 50 person boat

I'm headed back to the office

No comments:

Post a Comment